We like to welcome you to our wonderful Hostel Munich City. To make your stay more
memorable we like to point our following Hostel rules and regulations:
- Please keep the rooms and bathrooms tidy and clean.
- We assume no liability or warranty for any damages you and your guest might cause.
- We disclaim liability for your wardrobe or valuable articles.
- It is strictly forbidden to write or to damage the furniture. Vandalism is a serious
offence and be charged additionally to your room payment.
- All beds are made up with fresh bed linen; new sheets can be picked up at the
reception. We kindly ask you to remove the bed sheets when you check out.
Thank you for your consideration.
- From 10.00 p.m. til 06.00 a.m. we kindly ask you to keep silent due to our resting
periods within the hostel. Parties or social gatherings in the rooms are not permitted.
- Our fully-fitted Kitchen located on the 2nd floor is open between 06.00 a.m. and 10.00
p.m. Due to sanitarily reasons it is strictly forbidden to take food or used cutlery on
- Drunken visitors and guests can be expelled from the hostel.
- Expensive and time consuming cleaning due to vandalism or uncontrolled
chundering/vomiting within the hostel complex or your room, will be charged with
a fine of EUR 50,00 per person on the day of departure. However, your cooperation
is very much appreciated.
- Please shut of all lights and windows when you leave the room.
- Possession of illegal drugs, toxic- or hazardous material is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hostel complex at anytime. Any abuse will be charged with EUR 50,00.
- Animals are not allowed within the hostel complex and the rooms.
- We are happy to receive suggestions and feedbacks for improvement.